Doing laundry can be of two types, either you can enjoy it or you can do it as a burden too. Although, it is a necessary job to do. Therefore, you should know some laundry tips to save up your time.
Life is about making and learning new things and these new things will help you out in the entire life a better one to live. So, say goodbye to the old laundry techniques, as these tips will surely help you out in making some real progress while doing your laundry. In case you don’t have time to do it then you can use a service like Cleanzen cleaning
Table of Contents
20 surprising Laundry tips you didn’t know you needed
1. Make your own detergent instead of using chemicals
Chemical detergents aren’t always good for your clothes. You can make your own detergent to make your clothes chemical free. Home-made detergent is cheap and has long-term effects.
2. You can either make laundry detergent tabs
You can also make laundry detergent tabs with the finest available ingredients in your home. These home-made detergent tabs are as efficient as any other.
3. Let go the dryer sheets and use more absorbent towels
Most of the dryer sheet doesn’t fulfill the purpose. You can utilize absorbent towels to get yourself a long-term solution, as dryer sheets aren’t for long lasting.
4. Clean your towels with baking soda and vinegar for astonishing results
After a particular time, the towels take a nasty shape and smell. In this situation, you can use vinegar and baking soda to get a new towel out of your machine.
5. Use the best technique to wash your dirt baseball cap
Baseball caps or any other sports attire are the dirtiest when it comes to comparing to normal clothes. So, to clean a baseball cap, you need to know the finest technique. Following that, you can get the best wash for your cap.
6. Create a board to help yourself remember the rules of using a dryer
It is quite obvious that the dryer doesn’t welcome all of the clothes. So, to keep this in mind, you need to write the instructions on a board to keep yourself reminded of the precautions.
7. Want to unshrink clothes? Use baby shampoo and towels
Unshrinking the cloths is a real mystery, the best way to do that is to use baby shampoo and towels. Soak the shrunken piece of cloth into warm water and baby shampoo, gently stretch to have great results.
8. If you want to avoid the shoe bang in the dryer, wedge knotted laces in the dryer door
Shoes in the dryer create a loud bang, to avoid that stuck the knotted laces in the dryer door. This will create an ease for you.
9. Get a sneaker dryer bag to avoid all the sneaker related problems
You can get the sneaker dryer bag from any laundry equipment store and use it to put your sneakers, while they get dry.
10. Utilize the salad spinner to dry the cloths which can’t be dry in a dryer.
There are some cloths which can’t be put into a dryer. You can utilize salad spinners to remove excess water from those clothes.
11. Use dryer balls to ditch the dryer sheets
Using dryer balls isn’t only cheap but also sustainable. You can certainly use soft and fluffy dryer balls to get the job done.
12. You can also make your own ball using aluminum foil
Apart from hundred of other uses, aluminum foil can serve this purpose too.
13. Use laundry tags to give yourself an ease
People often ignore the laundry tags on the cloths, but the fun fact is that those tags can give a know how of cleaning that particular cloth.
14. Stressed with color faded clothes? Use a spoon of salt while washing.
The foremost irritating problem for an individual is when those clothes get faded after a couple of washes. To avoid this, you can put a teaspoon of salt in the machine while washing the clothes.
15. If not salt, wash the dark clothes inside out
If you don’t want to use salt, you can wash the dark clothes inside out, it will surely prevent them from losing their color.
16. Keep the right temperature for the right results
Don’t forget to maintain the temperature of your machine, keeping the right temperature will never harm your clothes.
17. Dry the sweaters flat to maintain their shape
Instead of hanging, you can dry your valuable sweaters flat. By doing so, you will have the same shape every time you wear them.
18. Clean your washing machine too
People forget that cleaning the washing machine is as important as cleaning the clothes. So, keep your washing machine clean and tidy.
19. Learn about the stains and the methods to remove them
Every stain is different from other, so you need to have full information about every stain on the clothes.
20. Through dry towels in the dryer along with all the cloths
The towels will work as catalysts and help the process to speed up in the dryer.